Lunes, Disyembre 11, 2017

HOW'S YOUR BUSINESS?


I’m not sure if you’ve read my story.

My stories of failing in my traditional business many times.

The funny thing is, whenever I’m about to launch those businesses, you have this feeling that you’ll NEVER fail.

You know what I’m saying?

Plus, of course, your friends and family will congratulate you...

They’ll tell you how amazing you are and you’re an inspiration.

But then, months after launching, reality will sink in...

Sa umpisa malakas…and then sales are slowing down bit by bit.

Yung excitement mo, parang battery ng cellphone mo..humihina.

But whenever people ask you…”How’s your business?"

"OK naman."

Pero, deep inside, you know the truth. After failing many times and lost a lot of money…I have to admit I’m starting to doubt myself if I’m into business talaga.

Kaya lang…matigas ang ulo ko e. LOL.

Thankfully, I discovered Internet businesses, and unlike traditional venture, you can research what people want before you even create a product.

You see, it’s so much easier that way kesa manghula ka what people will buy. Your chance of succeeding go up dramatically.

Of course, risks are always there. Hindi mawawala yun.

But if you follow my simple market research strategy, you’ll increase your chance of succeeding multiple times.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento